The Leonardo HD is the first piece of equipment to get on the job site and the last to leave.
- second generation of the tried and tested Leonardo platform
- increased strength and robustness due to a new all-steel chassis and hood
- integrated forklift pockets
- provides exceptional maneuverability in difficutl working conditions
- pothole protection mechanism provides unique ground clearance
- go-to low-level access wquipment for a wide range of contractors
EFFICIENCY AND VERSATILITY
The Leonardo HD can be easily driven through doorways and into tight spaces that would require you to use scaffolding or ladders. The revolutionary compact size of this platform, its versatile manoeuvrability, and featherweight of only 510 kg. (1124 lbs.), allow the Leonardo HD to fit into most elevators, reaching top floors effortlessly and driving through standard doorways without requiring the operator to leave the platform.
The Leonardo can be driven at full height (4,9 meters – 16 feet), fully loaded (180 Kg – 397 lbs.) and with the platform fully extended, at an automatic slow speed of 0,6 km/h (0,35 mph). It also features a built-in tilt sensor, flashing light, audible alarm and the active pothole protection mechanism.
The Leonardo HD boasts a lifting mast that requires no upkeep, while our careful selection of high-quality components, and extremely simple yet effective design make the Leonardo virtually maintenance-free, the only task required of the operator being the water level check for the batteries. Starting 2018, as a new optional, the Leonardo HD can be fitted with 100 Ah, 12V AGM batteries that provide a longer work cycle between charges.